Your home is a lifetime investment. More than just shelter it’s the place where your life happens Protect it with the right insurance policy.
As an independent insurance agent STATEWIDE INSURANCE & TITLE AGENCY takes the time to get to know you, which helps us customize coverage specific to your needs. The last thing you want to think about is your homeowners insurance until you need it. We make sure you have the right coverage so that in the event of a claim, you are covered.
The guidance of a local agent is just as important as the coverage itself. STATEWIDE INSURANCE & TITLE AGENCY looks forward to assisting you in finding the right coverage for the right price to protect your home and everyone who lives in it.
Key benefits of home insurance
Homeowners insurance seems straight forward, but there are some things you may not know.
- Homeowners policies pay for repairs to your home if it is damaged by fire, hurricane, hail, lightning or other events.
- Most homeowners policies also cover your personal belongings like furniture, clothes, and electronics in the event they are stolen or destroyed by a disaster.
- Most home insurance policies cover your dwelling (house), personal property, and other structures on your property.
- An often overlooked benefit of homeowners insurance is liability protection which protects you against lawsuits for bodily injury or property damage that you or family members cause to other people. One of the most frequent cases occurs when family dogs cause harm to neighbors or visitors.
Why should you have home insurance?
- It may be required. An example of this is if you have a mortgage, your lender will most likely require you to have homeowners insurance.
- It protects more than just your house. A typical home insurance policy protects your dwelling, other structures on your property, personal property, personal liability coverage, and guest medical protection.
- It's important to keep in mind that coverages come with limits, which is the maximum payout your insurance policy will pay toward a covered claim.