Shopping for business insurance is similar to making other important purchases. You’ll want to compare prices, features, and quality. With commercial insurance it's important to have a professional ensure that adequate coverage and appropriate options are included in the policy.
Already have coverage but want to compare rates? If your business is expanding, has purchased new equipment or are working with vendors internationally you may have greater liabilities than when what your initial policy covers. Give us a call for a completed commercial policy review. We’ll make sure you are covered and still getting a competitive rate.
As an independent insurance agent STATEWIDE INSURANCE & TITLE AGENCY takes the time to get to know you, which helps us customize coverage specific to your needs. The last thing you want to think about is your car insurance until you need it. We make sure you have the right coverage so that in the event of a claim, you are covered.
The guidance of a local agent is just as important as the coverage itself. STATEWIDE INSURANCE & TITLE AGENCY looks forward to assisting you in finding the right coverage for the right price to protect your home and everyone who lives in it.
Key benefits of Business Insurance
Running a business inherently comes with risks. A customer could sue your business, a natural disaster could ruin your business, or it's possible that someone like a customer or employee could get injured on the business' property.
- Bodily injury coverage - If the business or the operation of the business causes someone to get injured, then the liability insurance covers the cost to help the person recover for the injury caused to them.
- Property damage coverage - If the business or it's operations causes damage to someone elses property, then the property damage coverage will cover the loss.
- Covers advertising liability - If a business violates copyright rules of another person or business, it may cause a copyright issue. The liability coverage comes to the rescue to cover the legal liability cost.
Why Should You Have Business Insurance?
- Coverage For lawsuits & settlements - It helps you will all sorts of lawsuits and settles that could happen to a business.
- Business Continuity - If the company does not have an insurance policy to help protect against unforseen events, it may lead to the business shutting down entirely. A business liability insurance helps to minimise the risk of that happening.
- Minimize financial loss - Having business insurance helps reduce the financial loss that could happen due to unforseen circumstances.